Insole Grinding Machine
MACHINE WITH 500 WATT MOTOR 3000 ROTATION PER MINUTE WITH DUST COLLECTOR AND FOOT CONTROL PADDLE COMPLETELY COVERED AND SOBER LOOK EXCLUSIVE SYSTEM FOR THE ROUGHING AND GRINDING OF ANY ORTHOPODOLOGIC MATERIAL.
SALIENT FEATURES :-
- The total absence of the dust exiting the operating zone makes this machine one of a kind.
- By blocking expansion into the air of even the finest dust prevents the operator from inhaling harmful dust that, even with powerful suction systems , is not completely captured.
- The absence of pressure differences between machine interior and exterior prevents airflows from forming, which would inevitably transport fine suspended dust.
- The decantation of “polluted” air inside the Lab X 1 allows all smoothing residue to be conveyed into a spacious collection bag.
- Ideal for installation inside a podologic consulting room.
- Electrical and mechanical safety is ensured for the operator by the grinder to be stopped at any time and, in the event of a power failure, acts as anti-reset.
- The shatterproof glass not only gives excellent visibility by not attracting dust with electrostatic charges but also acts as a safety screen for the user.
- The powerful neon lamp inside the box, protected by glass , ensures excellent visibility on both sides of the grinder.
- The spacious inner area makes for easier working, even on considerably large arches.
- The advantage of not having suction motors considerably cuts down on noise levels and reduces running costs by 60%- 70% compared to the same type of machine available in the market.
Grinder Speed: 3,000 r.p.m.
Grinder power: 500 W
Overall input: 550 W
Dimensions: Height: 147 cm; Width: 90.5cm; Depth: 48cm.